SOLD at Auction - Acreage, Farm & Ranch, Machinery, Personal Property, Residential, Single Family Home
REAL ESTATE ACREAGE AUCTION – Plus Personal Property
Saturday, October 15,2016 at 10:00 am
917 E. 56th. St, Stillwater, OK
Open House: Friday, Oct. 14 from 4 to 7 pm
COUNTRY LIVING AT THE EDGE OF TOWN!
No Buyer’s Premium!
Affordable brick 4 bedroom, 3 bath brick home on 3.4 acres in south Stillwater, OK. All amenities, including laminated hardwood floors, fireplace, utility room with electric W&D connection, country kitchen, extensive cabinets and safe room.
- 40’ X 50’ metal shop building w/concrete floor, commercial wiring & lighting
- Acreage size: 200’ X 742.5’ or 3.4 acres +-
- Covered patio
- Extensive quality woven wire fencing
- Two-Car metal carport
- Large backyard with plenty of room for expansion.
- Water well & septic system, rural water available.
Personal property includes:
1969 Classic FORD MUSTANG COUPE! Engine has been bored for racing. Current Title & Tag! Restorable!
GUNS & AMMO
- S & W .357 Magnum
- Old 410 Double Barrel w/Hammers (Collectable)
- Interarms Mod. 62 SA .22
- Lever Action 30/30
- Rota 16 GA. 83 Over/Under
- Savage Double Barrel 410
- Winchester Mod. 37A 12 GA
- Marlin Glenfield Mod. 60 22 w/Scope
- Remington Mod. 11-48 .410
- Hawken 50 CA. BlackPower
- Ruger Mod. 10/22
- Single Shot 12 GA
- Daisy Air Rifle
- Assorted 410, & 22 Ammo
- Knives & Samurai Swords
- 100’s of quality hand & Power Tools
- 12’ X 20’ Quality Portable Metal Storage Building, Like New
- 10’ X 16’ Wood Storage Building
- 2005 Ford F-150 New Tires, loaded, tool Box, Runs Great
- 16’ & 8’ Utility Trailers
- Toro Timecutter 2420 Mower
- Lawn Mowers
- Arc Welder & Meg Welder
- Kobalt & Stack On TooL Boxes
- 6 HP Vertical Shop Compressor
- Standing Grinders
- TQ PORTABLE COMmercial GENERATOR
- Delta Trac Master Radial Saw
- Craftsman Table Saw
- B & D 10” Band Saw
- Tool Cabinets
- DEWALT 733 PLANER
- Sears 18” Scroll Saw
- SAW BUCK Frame & Trim Saw
- TroyBilt Gas Weeder
- Shop Fans & Shop Lights
- Antique Furniture
- Household Items
- Quality Appliances
- and more!
- DIRECTIONS: From the intersection of Hwy. 177 (Perkins Rd.) and 56th St. south of Stillwater go east on 56th. Home is on the south side of the road. Look for auction signs.
- TERMS (Real Estate): $10,000 Day of Auction. Balance upon Approval of title and delivery of Warranty Deed. Surface Rights Only. Subject to existing road, utility & pipeline easements as show of record. Announcements made day of Auction supersede any advertisements. SEE YOUR BANKER TODAY!
- TERMS (Personal Property): Cash, Check or Credit Card with 3% convenience fee. Sold as-is, where-is. Announcements made day of auction supersede any advertisement.