SOLD at Auction - Commercial, Investment Property, Lot
AUCTION! Monday, September 19 at 2 p.m.
Prime Commercial Lot on The Strip
301 S. Washington, Stillwater, OK
Property is located 1 block south of the Oklahoma State University main campus on “The Strip.” Current use of the property is a public parking lot.
Location! Location! Location!
No Buyer’s Premium
Contact C.R. for more information.
The area has evolved into a dynamic commercial district attracting both national & regional franchises.
- AUCTION CONDUCTED OFF-SITE: at Stillwater Municipal Building, 723 S. Lewis, Council Hearing Room 1st Floor, in Stillwater, OK
- ZONING: T-6 (Transect 6 From Based Zoning) T-6 Urban Core Zone consists of the highest density and height, with greatest variety of uses. SPECIAL NOTE: For specific questions regarding Zoning, Development, and proposed land use call Paula J. Dennison, Director of Development Services, Stillwater, OK. (405) 742-8214.
- LOT SIZE: 50’ X 170’ (Gross Area), Less existing 33’ right of way. Net Lot Size: 50’ X 137’ or 6,850 SF
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: West 170’ of Lot 3, King’s Addition to the City of Stillwater, Payne Co, OK
- TERMS: $10,000 Day of Auction. Balance upon approval of title and delivery of Special Warranty Deed. Property auctioned subject to existing road and utility easements as shown of record. Auction is subject to confirmation and approval of the Stillwater City Council. Verbal announcements made the day of auction shall supersede any advertisement. SEE YOUR BANKER TODAY!
- AUCTION CONDUCTED IN COOPERATION WITH: Tom D. Berry Auctioneers & Brokers