SOLD at Auction - Investment Property, Personal Property, Residential, Single Family Home
1301 W. 9 th, Stillwater, Oklahoma
Trustee Auction • Home, Personal Property & Auto
Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 10 a.m.
Move in Ready! 3 bed/1 bath/1,240 SF home or income property
No Buyer’s Premium
Friday, July 7 from 3-5 p.m. or call auctioneer to schedule a private showing.
- Large Living Room Adjoins Dining Area
- Clean Kitchen & Full Bath
- Central Heat & Air
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Ceiling Fans
- Hardwood Floors
- Detached Garage/Shop
- Appliances included
- LOT SIZE: 62.5’ x 140’
- ZONING: Residential
- TAXES: $774.00
Personal Property Includes:
2008 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS: LS MGL, 34K, POWER EVERYTHING, GOOD Tires
Snapper Riding Lawn Mower: 18.5 HP, Very Good Condition
ASSORTED COLLECTABLES & PERSONAL PROPERTY
Antique Milk Buckets & Milk Can, Cast Iron Skillets, Grill, & Dutch Oven, Quality Vintage Pots & Pans, Assorted Hand & Power Tools, Dining Table & Six Chairs (Nice), Roll Top Desk, Coffee Tables, Quality Hide-A-Bed couch, Lifestyle TreadMill (Good Cond.), Sewing Supplies, Glass Ware, Figurines, (15) Mystery Boxes, more!
- TERMS: REAL ESTATE: $5,000 DAY OF AUCTION. BALANCE UPON APPROVAL OF TITLE & AND DELIVERY OF DEED. PERSONAL PROPERTY: CASH. CHECK WITH VALID ID. Announcements made day of auction supersede all advertising. SEE YOUR BANKER TODAY!
- AUCTION CONDUCTED IN COOPERATION WITH: Tom D. Berry Auctioneers & Brokers
- SPECIAL NOTE: Home will be Auctioned with all APPLIANCES. Stove and Refrigerator are LIKE NEW. Washer & Dryer in Very Good Condition.