SOLD at Auction - Acreage, Recreational Property
Hunter’s Paradise! 75 Acres of Recreational Land on 3320 Rd. in Wellston, Oklahoma
Great location near Logan, Oklahoma & Lincoln county junction.
North of Wellston and southwest of Carney with easy access to Rt. 66, Hwy. 177 & I-44
- Deer, turkey, and much more!
- 4 miles to I-44 and just ½ mile from paved roads
- Several spectacular home sites with beautiful views
- Close to Bear Creek
- 1/2 mile north of 890 Rd. on 3320 Rd. in Lincoln County, Wellston, Oklahoma.
- SELLER: Brian and Lauren Truitt
- TERMS: $5,000 down day of auction. Balance upon approval of title and delivery of deed. Possession upon closing. Subject to existing road, utility and pipeline easements, if any. Surface rights only. Announcements made day of auction supersede any advertisement.
- DIRECTIONS FROM HWY 177 & 880 RD. SOUTH OF CARNEY: Go 3 miles west on 880 Rd. to 3330 Rd. Go north on 3330 Rd. ½ mile to 875 Rd. Go west 1 mile on 875 Rd. to 3320 Rd. On 3320 Rd. go south ½ mile to property.
- FROM 1ST ST. IN WELLSTON: Go west on 1st. St. and follow it north as it turns into Fallis/3330 Rd. Continue north 2 miles to 890 Rd. Turn left on 890 Rd. and go 1 mile to 3320 Rd. Go north on 3320 Rd. ½ mile to property on west side of road. Watch for signs!